Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Need Adobe campaign Standard integration with Salesforce.com. Do we have any Document available? Please help.

Level 2

Need Adobe campaign Standard integration with Salesforce.com. Do we have any Document available? Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sorry if you're querying for Adobe Campaign Standard, you're on the wrong community, you posted on Adobe Campaign Classic....

For ACS, there is no such connector and you would have to build it and I strongly recommend that you use flat file transfer to realise the integration as opposed API.

ACS External APIs are not meant to bring large volume of data so you won't be able to use SFDC API to bring data in

ACS APIs themselves are quite restricted in throughput and granularity that you will probably not make it a viable solution to bring SFDC data in for large volume,

Leaving you to use flat file produced by SFDC dropped on either S3 or SFTP or Azure BLob.

So the topic will be on SFDC side to produce regularly full and incremental files

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Sorry if you're querying for Adobe Campaign Standard, you're on the wrong community, you posted on Adobe Campaign Classic....

For ACS, there is no such connector and you would have to build it and I strongly recommend that you use flat file transfer to realise the integration as opposed API.

ACS External APIs are not meant to bring large volume of data so you won't be able to use SFDC API to bring data in

ACS APIs themselves are quite restricted in throughput and granularity that you will probably not make it a viable solution to bring SFDC data in for large volume,

Leaving you to use flat file produced by SFDC dropped on either S3 or SFTP or Azure BLob.

So the topic will be on SFDC side to produce regularly full and incremental files

Thanks

Denis