Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Mirror page url is not working when I checked it from sending logs

Level 1

Hi everyone,

When I try to see the html rendering from delivery which has been already sent to the customer. It is displaying "server ip could not be found" in adobe campaign standard.

The steps i tried to see the url:

Opened the delivery which already sent to the customer - clicked on the three dots to see the logs data - select sending logs - filtered the status as "sent" and reason for failure is "not defined" or reason is "sent". Then selected one of the email address and clicked on edit option by selecting three dots. Mirror page is not showing any email renderings. Can someone please on how to view email renderings for the customer who have already received email. Kindly provide any other steps to view the results.

Thanks indeed

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Kamaleshvaran ,

In general mirror page link will be valid only for 60 days. If you're trying to render the mirror link of 60 days older delivery, then you can't able to view the mirror page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Kamaleshvaran ,

In general mirror page link will be valid only for 60 days. If you're trying to render the mirror link of 60 days older delivery, then you can't able to view the mirror page.

Level 1

Hi @ParthaSarathy 

Thanks for your reply. 

I have checked the delivery which was sent a month ago. Still we couldn't see the mirror page in sending logs. Is there any other way to view the mirror page after sent to the customer (thinking in a business perspective).?

What will be the next steps if the alternative steps are not working?

Thanks

Kamaleshvaran