Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Many to Many

Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to create a many to many cardinality relationship between two tables.

I can't find any information about how to do that.

Can you help me out please?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You need to create an intermediary table to store the relationship and any other attributes that you want to add to qualify the relationship. Example of this can be found in the out-of-the-box schemas in the Operators access rights on folders table.

The N:M table will have a 1:N link to each of the two entities involved in the relationship and will have one entry for each such relationship.

Linda

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

You need to create an intermediary table to store the relationship and any other attributes that you want to add to qualify the relationship. Example of this can be found in the out-of-the-box schemas in the Operators access rights on folders table.

The N:M table will have a 1:N link to each of the two entities involved in the relationship and will have one entry for each such relationship.

Linda