Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Last execution date of the incremental query

Level 2

How do I enable the ability to see and adjust the Last execution date of the incremental query? - I have a need to see the records from the last time the workflow ran, so I want clear out the last execution date of my incremental query. According to the documentation, I should be able to do this after the workflow runs for the first time on the Scheduler activity.

From 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/importin... 

"After the first execution of the workflow, you can see in this tab the last execution date that will be used for the next execution. It is automatically updated every time the workflow is executed. You still have the possibility to override this value by manually entering a new one so that it fits your needs."

However, I am not seeing the last execution date after the workflow runs:

jwats_crm_1-1624641392171.png

Instead, I am still just seeing this:

jwats_crm_2-1624641429483.png

How do I enable the ability to see and adjust the Last execution date of the incremental query?

Thanks,

Julia

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi, this issue has cropped up post release 21.2 and support should be already aware, fix is not yet available for this.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi, this issue has cropped up post release 21.2 and support should be already aware, fix is not yet available for this.

Employee Advisor

It's indeed currently not shown in the dialog.

Though if you have admin permissions, you can go to the App Setting => Options and search for lastExec to see the timestamp.

Level 9
@ramon_bisswanger, under application settings --options, I see several last_exec rows like following example, lastExec_37624951_incremental10, there is incremental0 , incremental1 etc, how do I find which one is associated to my workflow where I am using incremental query activity as I have several workflows where incremental query activity has been used.

Employee Advisor

The name contains Workflow ID + Activity Name.

What you can do to find it out:

• open workflow
  • open Log and tasks
  • choose the query task, hover over it and click the pencil
  • the workflow ID you can see in the table name variable
  • activity name at the top of the dialog