Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Is recurring delivery proof allowed using "substitution of address"?

Level 3

I am trying to send a proof to recurring delivery following the steps given in this question.

However, everything works fine when i use "Definition of a specific proof target". But, if I use "Substitution of address" I get an error as given below:

Screen Shot 2018-07-31 at 9.24.43 AM.png

I have no personalization field in my email template. I tried disabling all typologies rule, but no success. I also removed click and open tracking formula, but no success. I am not sure where where this @id is getting inserted into the recurring delivery. How to resolve this error?

Does recurring delivery proof works with "Substitution of address"? If not, then how can we test the deliveries which has personalized field populated from workflow table data (e.g data from a file?) i.e. targetData.<fieldName>

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Utkarsh,

No substitution method is not allowed while sending a proof from recurring delivery.

You can use specific target of proof for sending proofs in a recurring delivery

Regards,
Adhiyan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Utkarsh,

No substitution method is not allowed while sending a proof from recurring delivery.

You can use specific target of proof for sending proofs in a recurring delivery

Regards,
Adhiyan

Level 3

Hi

Were you able to establish a workaround for this?

Thanks!

Leonie