Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Integration with Adobe Target

Level 2

Hello there,

Another question from me. So thanks for your help.

We are looking at DMPs and are evaluating Adobe Target.

So how does Adobe Target work with ACS? Is it possible to create a segment in Adobe Target and push it directly to ACS and use it as a target for a campaign? The use case is simple, I ask the DMP team for a particular target (the targeting in the DMP will have richer data than ACS but the recipient IDs are the same) once created I then see the segment in ACS and I use it as a target for an email campaign.

I'm really interested in what can be done out of the box.

Thanks a lot for any advice.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Do you mean Adobe Audience Manager because Adobe Target is not a DMP.

If yes, then you can create a segment in AAM and push it to Campaign using Marketing cloud core services. Adobe campaign will be able to consume this segment and target this.

Adobe Target is used for Personalization and recommendation.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Do you mean Adobe Audience Manager because Adobe Target is not a DMP.

If yes, then you can create a segment in AAM and push it to Campaign using Marketing cloud core services. Adobe campaign will be able to consume this segment and target this.

Adobe Target is used for Personalization and recommendation.

Regards,

Amit

Level 2

Thank you Amit, yes I mean AAM, my bad. We have too many Adobe products.

I am hoping the integration really exists  and works with minimum setup/configuration. I've been burnt too many times with software vendors saying that XY and Z is integrated only for find out that 1. The integration does not work or 2. There is a substantial config required.

Level 10

Hi,

Yes, I can understand your concerns but Adobe marketing cloud is well connected. Most of the tools can communicate with other; it's like Adobe USPso no need to worry about this Integration.

Read this official documentation for integration between ACS and AAM.

Importing/Exporting audiences with People core service integration

Regards,

Amit

Level 2

Thank you Amit, that helps. I was hoping that there was no need for a technical work flow on the ACS side to import the Audience segment though. I was thinking that perhaps once the segment was in ACS it can be used directly after sending a notification that the segment is ready to the user.

That 24 hour sync is a concern though. I need a 15 minute latency maximum.

Thanks again