Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Incremently Activity and Audience

Level 3

I'm working on a weekly file export for an audience that updates daily. 

Fields in the Audience:

ID, Policy Number, and Date Added (populates the date they were added to the audience)

I want to do an incremental pull of that audience, but the export file needs to see the fields in the audience. 

The activity in workflows that would show that information is the Read Audience activity. I need help figuring out how to use that and only populate the incremental data. 

Is there a workaround for this, or am I just going to need to accept that it won't work the way I need it to?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@derekw42533281 Either you can use the incremental query activity for this purpose or the query activity. If you're using query activity to pull the audience and within the output filtering section, you can define the condition using the "Date Added" field to pull the records needed using the last X days. Once you pull the data required for that week connect with extract file activity then transfer the file.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@derekw42533281 Either you can use the incremental query activity for this purpose or the query activity. If you're using query activity to pull the audience and within the output filtering section, you can define the condition using the "Date Added" field to pull the records needed using the last X days. Once you pull the data required for that week connect with extract file activity then transfer the file.

Thanks, Sathees