Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Importing Data Schema Package

Level 2

Hi,

I want to import a Data Schema package from my DEV to STG. I have done some modifications in  DEV on an existing Schema and the changes are quite big ,  so I want to import the same into STG.

While I am importing the  if the MD5 id gets changed in STG will that cause any problem ? Also can anyone explain the significance of MD5 in the schema ?

Regards,

Anumol Antony

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Anumol,

As per my understanding md5 behave like primary key for srcSchema and change from environment to environment, like other entity primary key like workflow id, delivery id etc. Having different md5 will not impact any functionality.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

Was the same change performed in your DEV environment? Can you test that with only a small part of the data you want to transfer?

Florent

Level 2

Hi ,

I have tried the same and I could see that when we import the package  from DEV to STG the MD5 Id gets changed . The change is not really causing any issues , but I would like to know the significance of the  MD5 id in AC.

Thanks and Regards,

Anumol Antony

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Anumol,

As per my understanding md5 behave like primary key for srcSchema and change from environment to environment, like other entity primary key like workflow id, delivery id etc. Having different md5 will not impact any functionality.