Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Import zipped input file into campaign

Level 9

Hi,

I have extended custom recipient table and have few other custom tables.

I have zipped input file(which has data in excel sheet corresponding to one of the table) whose data is to be imported into say (custom recipient table).

I am aware of using Data loading activity to import an excel file present on local folder on system[windows OS] into campaign and put that data into the table. But not sure how it is to be done, when it is zipped and provided.

Campaign version 7.0.8863

Any pointers/thoughts on this will be helpful. Let us know, in case additional details required.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can try to unzip file using javascript command at one of the server location and then process it using 'Data Loading' activity.

Command to use unzip file:

var cmdStr="unzip -j <full path and name of your zipped file> -d <location where you want to place unzipped file>";

var res=execCommand(cmdStr);

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 9

Hi All,

Any thoughts on this will be helpful.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can try to unzip file using javascript command at one of the server location and then process it using 'Data Loading' activity.

Command to use unzip file:

var cmdStr="unzip -j <full path and name of your zipped file> -d <location where you want to place unzipped file>";

var res=execCommand(cmdStr);

Thanks.