Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to target profiles who subscribed to a service 7 days ago? (AC Standard)

Level 2

Hi!

I want to send an email 7 days after a user subscribes to a service. I'm using Adobe Campaign Standard. In my workflow I have an incremental query targeting all service "X" subscribers but how do I define the "7 days ago" part? I would also like to include that it wouldn't get any older subscriptions than max. 10 days ago. So it would be something like "subscribed before 7 days ago" and "after 10 days ago."

Should I use Subscription history and Date for targeting? Or do I need to create this in Advanced mode?

Thanks in advance,

Br,

Sonja Luoto

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If you're using the incremental query you shouldn't need to include the older subscriptions part of the filter once you've run it the first time. I'll describe how to create your 7 days ago filter and you can expand this as required.

Assuming you started by selecting Shortcuts > Subscription menu, then dragged Subscriptions onto the filtering canvas and selected your service from there...

You can add another filtering criteria and use Advanced mode as follows:

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 23.39.52.png

For copy+paste purposes: DateOnly(@created)=DateOnly(SubDays(GetDate(),7))

Or you could use: DateOnly(@created)=DateOnly(DaysAgo(7)) and get the same result.

Note that the created date and GetDate() are both datetime fields, so I've had to use the DateOnly function.

My final incremental query looks like this:

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 23.46.52.png

You can save this filter to make it easier for other users of the platform.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

If you're using the incremental query you shouldn't need to include the older subscriptions part of the filter once you've run it the first time. I'll describe how to create your 7 days ago filter and you can expand this as required.

Assuming you started by selecting Shortcuts > Subscription menu, then dragged Subscriptions onto the filtering canvas and selected your service from there...

You can add another filtering criteria and use Advanced mode as follows:

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 23.39.52.png

For copy+paste purposes: DateOnly(@created)=DateOnly(SubDays(GetDate(),7))

Or you could use: DateOnly(@created)=DateOnly(DaysAgo(7)) and get the same result.

Note that the created date and GetDate() are both datetime fields, so I've had to use the DateOnly function.

My final incremental query looks like this:

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 23.46.52.png

You can save this filter to make it easier for other users of the platform.