Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

How to split/differentiate the recurring and continuous deliveries according to their type?

Level 1

I want to differentiate between continuous and recurring deliveries using a query method, split activity or JavaScript etc.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Amish,

The difference between a continuous delivery and a recurring delivery is in the way that the results are managed. A Continuous delivery will create a single delivery and add Delivery logs and Tracking logs on to that same delivery each time that the activity executes. The Recurring delivery will create a new Delivery each time that that the activity executes.

By understanding this difference, perhaps you can query the delivery logs vs. new deliveries to differentiate between Recurring and Continuous.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Pablo

Level 1

Hi Pablo

Can you please tell me the parameters by which we can query and split the recurring and continuous deliveries.

Level 10

Hi Amish,

Thee parameter is this: "you can query the delivery logs vs. new deliveries to differentiate between Recurring and Continuous."

If you query for new entries on the Delivery log it's for Continuous Delivery.

Recurring Delivery creates a new Delivery log each time it executes.

All the best,

Pablo