Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to query the First 2 characters of count in adobe campaign?

Level 2

Hi,

I need to fetch or query first 2 characters of Zip code as count  from one table in adobe campaign.

Thanks & Regards,

jameel.sk

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Please refer to the following screens:

Here is the url for docs

Hope this helps,

Amit 

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Jameel,

You can make use of substring or left function available inside the advanced expression editor.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 2

Hi,

Vipul can you send me screen shot for this example or send me related  links for How to query the First 2 characters of count in adobe campaign?.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Please refer to the following screens:

Here is the url for docs

Hope this helps,

Amit 

Level 2

Hi,

Amit_kumar thank you for replay to this post..

i tried the way u mentioned in post but i am getting error while executing the query.

please check once.. any one help on this issue.. why am getting error..

Level 3

Have you set the advanced options as per the second screenshot Amit provided?

A screenshot of the error would also be useful

Level 10

Did it worked? can you share the the error or the sample workflow with us so that we can help you?

Level 2

Hi Amit_kumar,

I am getting error while query running in the way you shared screen shot i followed i write query the query saved but when i try to run the query i ma geeting error the query will beacme red and process will be stoped.

Level 2

Hi Amit_kumar,

I am getting error while query running in the way you shared screen shot i followed i write query the query saved but when i try to run the query i am geeting error the query will became red and process will be stoped.

Level 2

Hi Amit_kumar,

I am getting error while query running in the way you shared screen shot i followed i write query the query saved but when i try to run the query i am geeting error the query will became red and process will be stoped.

Level 10

Adobe campaign wrote...

Hi Amit_kumar,

I am getting error while query running in the way you shared screen shot i followed i write query the query saved but when i try to run the query i am geeting error the query will became red and process will be stoped.

Go to the logs and post error logs here and just to be double sure have you set the advanced options as per the second screenshot?