Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to make a query in rtEvent

Level 2

I have created an event in Adobe campaign standard and I can see it is creating an extension to the vanilla nms:rtEvent. Using the follow up delivery template, I am also able to access those ctx data corresponding to that event which are stored in my database. However, any kind of query activity is not allowing me to see the data.

Is there any possibility to make a query on that data? I tried to look at that data using the adobe campaign standard API, however, could not find it. My goal is to - read those data and based on that data make some kind of decision.

Please let me know if anyone has any suggestion!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supratim1034,

You can use query activity within ACS to fetch the data associated with rtEvent by changing the Resource to rtEvent under properties section of the activity.

If you're trying using API, i believe you should be able to use GET call through API and read the data processed by particular transactional event endpoint. Be mindful returning data might be large.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @supratim1034,

You can use query activity within ACS to fetch the data associated with rtEvent by changing the Resource to rtEvent under properties section of the activity.

If you're trying using API, i believe you should be able to use GET call through API and read the data processed by particular transactional event endpoint. Be mindful returning data might be large.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1
SatheeskannaK - Is it possible to fetch CTX variables used in the RTevent through Query activity?

Level 1

Definitely no with one query activity, but in this link the suggest use a data extraction file to expose all the attributes in CTX. https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/accessing-event-variables-i...