Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to import HTML template (containing html, css, images, javascripts and fonts) to create a landing page in Adobe campaign?

Level 1

Hi,

I've created a a landing page using (containing html, css, images, javascripts and fonts) and want to import it in Adobe Campaign. While importing the file into AC, it shows "The external resources have been successfully published" but when I publish it and check I see that none of the images are getting displayed. Same is in the case of  css, javascripts and fonts. Please help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please ask your question on the new product forum for Adobe Campaign:

Adobe Campaign

We will be maintaining this forum exclusively for questions related to the online learning paths.

Regards,

Linda

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi vishal04​,

Please make use of Digital Content Editor.

Please refer to following link.

Regards,
Vipul

Employee Advisor

Hi vishal04​,

Please check the publish settings in Deployment Wizard.

Check if the resources have been setup to publish on tracking server or Local.

The configuration seems to be wrong.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your reply.

Please tell me where I check the the publish settings in Deployment Wizard and how to check whether the resources have been setup to publish on tracking server or Local?

Regards,

Vishal

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Please tell me where I check the the publish settings in Deployment Wizard and how to check whether the resources have been setup to publish on tracking server or Local?

Regards,

Vishal

Correct answer by
Employee

Please ask your question on the new product forum for Adobe Campaign:

Adobe Campaign

We will be maintaining this forum exclusively for questions related to the online learning paths.

Regards,

Linda