Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to get notified for a particular delivery

Level 9

Hi Community,

I know that the delivery alerting dashboard is useful to get alerts or notification in case of failure, however the only thing that it is missing is alerting at individual delivery, as it only sends alerts which has an aggregate of all deliveries matching that criteria.

Is there some way I can achieve this?

Workflow etc, it would be great if someone can guide me.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The workflow notification would work for the 2nd use case where you want an alert in case of a delivery failure. For the 1st use case where you are looking for all the successful messages, you can create custom delivery alert criteria with filter as delivery ID=<your delivery ID> and status "Finished". In case you also want a dashboard report for all the failures of this specific delivery instead of each failure alert, you can create another custom criteria for status = "failed"

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @mmbb110

You can use a workflow for the delivery and edit the workflow properties to send error notifications to a chosen security group whenever that workflow is in error. These notifications are disabled by default.

Edit workflow properties > General > Execution > Error Management > Supervisors (select a group to be notified on error).

shelly-goel_0-1603636791432.png

Hope this helps.

Level 9
Hello, Thanks for the response, I want the alert to include specific for the deliveries, example, I have a delivery message set up using workflow, in an event the message delivers fine without any error, I want to get an email notification which tells me that the message was delivered and show me the count of the numbers of deliveries sent, similarly if the delivery fails, it triggers an alert saying that the particular delivery failed. appreciate your further assistance on this.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The workflow notification would work for the 2nd use case where you want an alert in case of a delivery failure. For the 1st use case where you are looking for all the successful messages, you can create custom delivery alert criteria with filter as delivery ID=<your delivery ID> and status "Finished". In case you also want a dashboard report for all the failures of this specific delivery instead of each failure alert, you can create another custom criteria for status = "failed"

Level 9
@shelly-goel are you referring to creating a custom resource for delivery alerting? please correct me if I am wrong.

Employee Advisor
Yes custom resource for delivery alert criteria. I replied in your other post https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/workflow-notifications-afte.... I think you created the filter condition with just status, you can try adding delivery ID to the condition and use this filter as the delivery alert criteria

Employee Advisor
@mmbb110 You mentioned in your other post (https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/editing-a-custom-resource/q...) that you were able to create the custom delivery resource, were you able to work out the delivery alerting with that resource?

Level 9
@shelly-goel, Thanks for all your support, I am able to get notified of a specific delivery using the solution you provided by editing the custom delivery resource.

Level 9

@Sukrity_Wadhwa, how do I mRk the answer provided by Shelly on 25th October as correct answer?

This one,

The workflow notification would work for the 2nd use case where you want an alert in case of a delivery failure. For the 1st use case where you are looking for all the successful messages, you can create custom delivery alert criteria with filter as delivery ID=<your delivery ID> and status "Finished". In case you also want a dashboard report for all the failures of this specific delivery instead of each failure alert, you can create another custom criteria for status = "failed

Administrator
Hi @mmbb110, Only a 'Reply' can be marked as correct and not 'Comment' so, I'd request @shelly-goel to post this again in the form of a reply and then you and I will be able to mark a correct answer for this thread.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Administrator

Hi @mmbb110,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

@mmbb110

The workflow notification would work where you want an alert in case of a delivery failure. For the use case where you are looking for all the successful alert messages, you can create custom delivery alert criteria with filter as delivery ID=<your delivery ID> and status "Finished". In case you also want a dashboard report for all the failures of this specific delivery instead of each failure alert, you can create another custom criteria for status = "failed. To create a custom alert criteria, create a custom resource ie extension of an existing delivery resource and add the filters as I mentioned.