Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to extract opt-out data (count/rate) beyond tracking data retention period

Level 2

Hi,

I would want to extract opt-out data for deliveries past the 6 months data retention period (count and/or rate). Data for deliveries (indicators) are collected, but for some reason the opt-out/unsubscriptions are not in the indicators (kpis). If I look at dynamic reports from +6 months ago, the unsubscription data for deliveries are shown, so it must be stored somewhere. Where is this stored so I can enrich it in to the delivery data?

Thanks!

BR,

Mikael

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The reporting data is not stored in the ACS database but in a separate reporting store.

Unfortunately this cannot be addressed in workflows.

If you need that frequently, best would be to enhance the delivery schema and aggregate data yourself before retention takes place

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The reporting data is not stored in the ACS database but in a separate reporting store.

Unfortunately this cannot be addressed in workflows.

If you need that frequently, best would be to enhance the delivery schema and aggregate data yourself before retention takes place

Level 2
Thanks a lot for a quick reply! As a follow-up, is the domain level reporting data (gmail.com, hotmail.com etc.) also stored in reporting only or is that possible to work on in the workflows? Thanks!

Employee Advisor

Domain level reporting is also only available in aggregated form inside reporting.

But you could also calculate that inside a workflow but only during the retention period before the logs are cleaned up

Level 2
Thanks @ramon_bisswanger! Where is the domain level reporting stored would I for instance want to work with domain level open rate and CTR in a workflow (and extract it)? Could you help me out on that?

Employee Advisor
It is not stored in the system. You would have to calculate it using the delivery + Tracking logs. (using rownumber function and deduplication activity)

Level 2

@ramon_bisswanger Is it possible that you could give an example (screenshot or text) for how to do this "It is not stored in the system. You would have to calculate it using the delivery + Tracking logs. (using rownumber function and deduplication activity)"? Let's say I would have Delivery label as dimension, then added data would be for instance gmail.com delivered | gmail.com-unique opens | gmail.com-unique clicks. Could you show how I can get those calculated? Thanks!