Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to change Mirror Page URL Link colour?

Level 1

Hi, 

I'm relatively new to Adobe Campaign Standard, and I'm looking to change the Mirror Page URL colour to black (#000000), but I can't seem to do this?

I've created a 1:1 column and added a text block in which I've then proceeded to select the 'Insert Content Block' option and selected 'Link to mirror page'.

Which in the preview outputs the following...

'If you're having trouble reading this message, click here'

The 'click here' text doesn't seem to be the same colour as the p text, and it doesn't look obvious on how to change it? 

Any ideas? 

Thanks,

Steffan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6
We just add a color to the content block and it works. Here is the code: <% if ( document.mode != 'mirror' && document.mode != 'forward' ) { %> <a href="<%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %>" _label="Mirror page" _type="mirrorPage" style="color: #383F43; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;text-decoration: underline;font-weight: 400;">View in Browser</a> <% } %>

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Employee Advisor

@scarrington1990  Try selecting the link text and you would see all the formatting options on the right side under Component Settings as below:

shelly-goel_0-1606844258169.png

Click on the color box next to Link Color and you get the color palette with all the options to change color.

shelly-goel_1-1606844308727.png

Level 1

@shelly-goelUnfortunately I don't get those styling options for the Mirror Page URL - Content Block

Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 17.44.44.png

Unless I'm going about it the wrong way?

Correct answer by
Level 6
We just add a color to the content block and it works. Here is the code: <% if ( document.mode != 'mirror' && document.mode != 'forward' ) { %> <a href="<%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %>" _label="Mirror page" _type="mirrorPage" style="color: #383F43; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 14px;text-decoration: underline;font-weight: 400;">View in Browser</a> <% } %>

Level 1

@johnwwilcoxmbathat worked a charm thank you!

Just to confirm, The href value of <%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %> will always refer to the current email template in question right? 

Thanks again for your help with this  

Level 6
Yes, it points to a copy of the email that was sent, but on the server.

Level 1
Brilliant. Thanks for confirming. Would mark your answer as the correct one but not sure how if its as a comment ha

Administrator

Hi @scarrington1990,
Unfortunately we cannot mark comments as correct for now. I would request you to kindly post about being able to marking comments as correct here: Experience Cloud Community Feedback

This will let the community platform team know what features the users need.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee Advisor

For content blocks, you would see an options toolbar like this, you would be able to change text color.

shelly-goel_0-1606845315072.png

The change in color doesn't show up in Preview though. The other option would be to duplicate 'Link to Mirror Page' content block, make sure 'Depends on Format' is selected and add color on a tag as below

<% if ( document.mode != 'mirror' && document.mode != 'forward' ) { %><p align=center>
<font style="font-family: Verdana, Arial; font-size: 10px">
If you're having trouble reading this message,
<a style="color: #000000;" href="<%@ include fragment='MirrorPageUrl' %>" _label="Mirror page" _type="mirrorPage">click here</a>
</font>
</p><% } %>

Hope this helps.