Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How to CC/BCC a Transactional message in Adobe campaign standard

Level 2

Hi 

we have a situation where business wants to give an offer as a part of customer service discrepancy/ situation when arises. So they want to send an offer while the customer is in call with customer service team(near Realtime with in 5-10 minutes).

The customer service team triggers this event in case required and then that routes to offer team which in turn routes to ACS for sending an offer.

Here comes the need to have a confirmation to customer service center whether the customer received an offer email or not while they both are in call.

CC/BCC feature will be so helpful in this scenario. I have seen many articles that this feature currently is not part of ACS. Is there any alternative approach we can follow here to make this confirmation?

Appreciate your replies, Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There is a BCC module available for ACS.

Though all messages are going to a single mail address and you can't e.g. send it to the customer agent who triggered the initial mail.

Other option might be to keep the API result which contains the message ID and then fetch the mirror page via API

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

There is a BCC module available for ACS.

Though all messages are going to a single mail address and you can't e.g. send it to the customer agent who triggered the initial mail.

Other option might be to keep the API result which contains the message ID and then fetch the mirror page via API

Level 2
Thank you for replying back and I would like to know more about the mirror page option you have mentioned. Will you be able to provide more insights on that approach?