Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How can we export public URLs for all assets from Asset Library?

Level 2

ACS Standard provided Asset Library function to host and import images in Landing pages and Deliveries.

Is there any straight way to bulk export of all location and files in a folder on Asset Library with respective Public URLs?

Thanks

Sachin Dhir

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SachinDhir,

As far as I know unless otherwise, you add the assets from the Assets Library to other Adobe solutions (Ex. ACS) you won't get the URL. Even if we get the assets added from the Assets Library to ACS deliveries/landing pages, the URL reference that you get for the asset will not be able to distinguish (Except the unique number given for each asset) from other assets loaded locally.

One thought: If it helps, try to export all the delivery templates as a package and open the XML to get the asset URL.

Let's see if anyone else has any other thoughts.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SachinDhir,

As far as I know unless otherwise, you add the assets from the Assets Library to other Adobe solutions (Ex. ACS) you won't get the URL. Even if we get the assets added from the Assets Library to ACS deliveries/landing pages, the URL reference that you get for the asset will not be able to distinguish (Except the unique number given for each asset) from other assets loaded locally.

One thought: If it helps, try to export all the delivery templates as a package and open the XML to get the asset URL.

Let's see if anyone else has any other thoughts.

Thanks, Sathees