Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Hi, Please guide me to download jsapi.chm adobe documentation.

Level 2

Hi, Please guide me to download jsapi.chm adobe documentation.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mousumi,

You need to have an account with Adobe technical support in order to download the API documentation, although a description of the API can be found in the product documentation which is publicly available.

The product documentation for Adobe Campaign v6 can be found here: Documentation 6.1

The product documentation for Adobe Campaign Standard can be found here: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/

To request a support account, send an email to: support-neolane@adobe.com

To login to the support web site for Adobe Campaign go to: Adobe Campaign extranet - Login Page

Go to the Download Center to get the jsapi chm file.

Linda

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Mousumi,

You need to have an account with Adobe technical support in order to download the API documentation, although a description of the API can be found in the product documentation which is publicly available.

The product documentation for Adobe Campaign v6 can be found here: Documentation 6.1

The product documentation for Adobe Campaign Standard can be found here: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/

To request a support account, send an email to: support-neolane@adobe.com

To login to the support web site for Adobe Campaign go to: Adobe Campaign extranet - Login Page

Go to the Download Center to get the jsapi chm file.

Linda

Level 1

Hi,

Could you please provide the direct link to get the Adobe Campaign jsapi chm file?

Thanks,

Jenny

Employee

Hi Jenny,

The previous replies explain how to do this. There is no publicly available direct link; you have to go through tech support.

Linda

Level 2

You can use this link jsapi-en​ for the documentation, adobe moved it to the web.

Level 1

The .chm version had useful examples. For some reason these are not present in the web version. Is there somewhere to find out how to format the parameters required by the methods?