Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Get the delivery information in a workflow

Level 4

Hi,

I am facing an issue where I want to extract the subject line of an email sent in a workflow. Is there anyway to do this? 
I have been thinking in the lines of extending the delivery log with information about the targetID and somehow using this to get the subject line that was used for the sendout. 

-Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately the subject line is not accessible via a workflow in ACS.

You could add a custom attribute to delivery and let the users copy the subject there, though no nice solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately the subject line is not accessible via a workflow in ACS.

You could add a custom attribute to delivery and let the users copy the subject there, though no nice solution.

Level 4
What about any kind of meta data information regarding the email sent to the target recipient, that can be used to extract all this information from say an API call?

Employee Advisor
The marketing history API unfortunately only would return the label of the communication sent but not the subject. There is currently no API to fetch the subject

Level 1
Your customers are asking for subject extraction on ACS since years. Why don't you provide this functionnality ?

Administrator

Hi @_Pascal1976_2,

I would recommend you to post the functionality request here in our ideas section: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard-ideas/idb-p/adobe-campaign-...

where our product team takes cognizance of the ideas shared and responds accordingly.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa