Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Finished delivery alerting criteria

Level 9

I have a finished delivery alerting dashboard set up with a criteria which is having delivery target minimum size = 50. The monitoring period is 24 hours.

With this setting, I should receive notifications for finsihed deliveries with a target equal to or greater than 50 correct?

I am getting notifications for finsihed deliveries which are lower than 50, can someone please let me know what could be missing or incorrect?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@Sukrity_Wadhwa , I created an additional element  in the custom delivery resource for the finished delivery and used additional filters to exclude proofs and reporting DMs, it is working as expected.

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Employee Advisor

@mmbb110 

Are those finished deliveries having less than 50 processed/ successful messages or to deliver messages itself is less than 50?

Level 9

@shelly-goel, spoke to soon. I am seeing some proofs getting picked up as well which are less than size 50.

IMG_20210107_195701.jpg

Level 9

The DM's included were part of a workflow notification which had a recurring email tied to it, and the DM was generated from the recurring email which had a count of > than 50.

Thus, it was included in the notification alerting of finished deliveries with a minimum size of 50.

Level 9

I was able to apply a filter to the custom resource for delivery for finished delivery alerting and exclude proofs and other reporting DM's from the finished delivery notifications.

Administrator

hi @mmbb110,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 9
@Sukrity_Wadhwa, what I am noticing is only the first notification sent includes the proofs DM, example, I have a monitoring period set for 24hr in the parameters, on 1/1/2021 at 12:00 am , I get a notification from my finished delivery alerting dashboard which includes proofs, the other notifications for that entire day do not include any proofs, then on 1/2/2021 at 12:00 am , the notification received contains proof and no proofs are included in the notifications received for the entire day, then on 1/3/2021 at 12:00 am , I get a notification which includes proofs. Can you please help me solve this issue?

Administrator
Hi @mmbb110, I have escalated this further to get you more help. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 9
Sukrity_Wadhwa, just checking if this can be found.

Level 9
@Sukrity_Wadhwa, I still need help from the community experts as after excluding proofs under the filter of my finished deliveries element in the custom delivery resource extension, I am still getting finished delivery notifications from my DAD which show proof DM's. please help me resolve this as I don't need proof DM's in those alerts/notifications.

Correct answer by
Level 9

@Sukrity_Wadhwa , I created an additional element  in the custom delivery resource for the finished delivery and used additional filters to exclude proofs and reporting DMs, it is working as expected.