Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Fetching data segments from adobe audience manager to adobe campaign

Level 4

Hi,

I am working with adobe campaign and I wanted to know if we can fetch data segments from adobe audience manager to adobe campaign . If it is possible , please suggest the steps / methodology required to estalblish this data flow. 

Additionally there is a People core service called Profiles and audience   in Adobe Marketing Cloud , Is there a possibility of consuming this audience in adobe campaign for re targeting .

Please provide any inputs on how is this can be achieved.

Thanks

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Senthil,

Have you seen these pages:

Integration with Adobe Audience Manager or with People core service/Profiles and audiences is possible but needs configuration made on several ends by Adobe consultants.

Once integrated you can definitely share audiences between Campaign and the other Marketing Cloud solutions you have.

Hope this helps,

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hello Senthil,

Have you seen these pages:

Integration with Adobe Audience Manager or with People core service/Profiles and audiences is possible but needs configuration made on several ends by Adobe consultants.

Once integrated you can definitely share audiences between Campaign and the other Marketing Cloud solutions you have.

Hope this helps,

Florent

Level 4

Thanks Florent, I will look into these links.

Senthil