Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Feasibility of web push notifications in adobe campaign

Level 5

Hi Team,

Is their any feasibility/channel of sending out web push notifications through adobe campaign. It will be helpful if you can revert on the same at the earliest.

Note:-

Web push notifications are clickable messages sent to a browser on your desktop/mobile device. It looks like any other app notification, but they only reach users who have subscribed to your notifications on their mobile/desktop browser.

with regards,

Richa Chaubey

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

This has been implemented as a custom channel for some customers. I'd recommend you reach out to your Adobe contacts to discuss your requirements and see if this is an option for you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Thanks david for your reply,

I am aware that Adobe Campaign can send notifications on Mobile app but my question is whether it can send notification on desktop browser or mobile browser

Correct answer by
Employee

This has been implemented as a custom channel for some customers. I'd recommend you reach out to your Adobe contacts to discuss your requirements and see if this is an option for you.

Level 3

I have the same question, and do not believe it was answered. I believe the answer is "No, web notifications are not supported by adobe campaign standard. contact your account team if you would like to escalate this issue". Can you please confirm? I would like to request this be a feature enhancement, as if Adobe is truly in the notification business competing with Urban Airship, Braze and others, they must offer this.

Level 1

Is "Web Push Notification" supported by Adobe Campaign Classic ? If Yes, can someone share the help document please ?

Employee

Hello Richa,

Web push notification is not officially supported in Adobe campaign classic yet but it might be a feature added in the future but there is no timelines yet.

So this channel is not available in ACC as of now

Regards,
Adhiyan