Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Export file from Workflow to Adobe Campaign SFTP

Level 2

Hi I have a workflow setup to extract a file and then transfer the file to the Adobe Campaign SFTP . 

I am struggling as I have set the Protocol as SFTP and Quick configuration set the URL as  sftp://<mysftpurl>.com but I am getting login denied. Can a workflow not directly upload a file to the Adobe Campaign SFTP?

Do I need to set the Adobe Campaign as a external account ? If so what do I set as the password?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Josh,

ACS internal SFTP is accessible only via public/private key and you will need to open a Customer Care ticket to request the external account to be created. Then you will use the external account in the Transfer activity in your workflow.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 9

@joshc15614786 

could you take a look at the below, when you set up the quick configuration.

URL ( wildcards are accepted in the filename, e.g. sftp://login:password@myserver/exports/*.txt)

try using the example provided.

let me know if that helps.

Level 2
I think my issue is what to set as login:password - I know the username so can set that but what should be set as the password? Is it the private key I have setup?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Josh,

ACS internal SFTP is accessible only via public/private key and you will need to open a Customer Care ticket to request the external account to be created. Then you will use the external account in the Transfer activity in your workflow.

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis.