Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Exploration of ACS APIs - Custom Resources

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am trying to explore ACS APIs for Custom Resources as well as schemas other than Profile schema.

I have a use-case  of inserting data in custom and ootb resources using ACS APIs for external systems.

I was unable to find the documentation describing in details the ACS Custom Resources APIs as well as for other schemas.

I have visited the following apis link for ACS - 

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-standard/using/working-with-apis/interacting-with-cu...

Could you please help me with details  api example  (CURL scripts) for custom resources and other OOTB resources and also if you can suggest any good approach for my use-case mentioned.

Thanks in advance.!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @acs-ratul,

Incase, if you don't have custom resources linked to profile and you can follow this documentation to access custom resources directly through API.

Access Custom Resource Directly 

ACS API CRUD operation examples can be found here,

CRUD Operation Examples 

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @acs-ratul,

Refer the API documentation and it has JSON examples that you can use on postman.

Campaign REST API 

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator

Hi @acs-ratul,

Were you able to resolve this query? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hey Sukrity_Wadhwa,

I tried exploring the apis and were able to use the custom-resource apis for Adobe Campaign Standard. Its Just that the resources were linked to profile schema.
With the help of following discussion, I was able to execute the apis - 
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-standard/acs-api-how-to-target-custo...

Any other information/resources would be helpful

Administrator

Hi @acs-ratul,

Thanks for the update. I will ask the SMEs to help you further with your problem.

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @acs-ratul,

Incase, if you don't have custom resources linked to profile and you can follow this documentation to access custom resources directly through API.

Access Custom Resource Directly 

ACS API CRUD operation examples can be found here,

CRUD Operation Examples 

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator
Hi @Deleted Account-ratul, Was this solution helpful? Please let us know if you need more help. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa