Exercise 1 Quiz

toddlukowski

19-06-2014

I watched (and enjoyed) the Exercise 1 video modules, and actually felt pretty good about the contents and my understanding of them.  Then I flunked the first two attempts at the test.  I'm not sure if it was the wording of the questions or what, but that was pretty frustrating.

I will say I still value the quizzes because it is a good test of terminology and rules that aren't always leveraged in our practical exercises, but if our only source of the materials is audio/video, then it forces one to basically transcribe the entire module each time in order to have proper reference for quiz completion.  Or, maybe it's just me!  LOL

Replies

Highlighted

Linda_Stinson

Employee

20-06-2014

Hi Todd, thanks for the feedback! In fact it is most likely not you. Some of the quizzes have not been vetted with audiences prior to the pilot. I definitely plan on revisiting pilot questions that folks struggled with before we roll this out to a wider audience. This week is still Schema and Forms, but if you want to post specific questions here, we can talk about them prior to next Friday's session.