Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Events(Triggers) not getting processed in Adobe Campaign Standard

Level 4

Hi ,

We have created a Trigger in ACS following the guidelines of Adobe doc , Marketing Cloud Triggers . We followed all the steps mentioned in the doc.

Triggers are getting fired when the respective website activity happens.(clicking on a button).

1242929_pastedImage_1.png

the values like visitor id, evar1 (from analytics ) are also getting captured , we verified this from Adobe Debugger.

However , events at Adobe Campaign Standard are not getting processed.

1242930_pastedImage_2.png

We came across Adobe Postman Test your Direct Entitlement API V2 . When we checked the event via Postman

the event is getting processed and we are getting Email as expected.

1242931_pastedImage_7.png

However when we are doing the same from website , the trigger is firing at analytics and it's coming to campaign but the event is not getting processed.

any help regarding this is appreciated.

-Senthil

4 Replies

Level 2

Hi Senthil,

Please let me know, if you find solution on this.

Regards,

Ravi Teja

Level 5

We had a similar issue. But the corrupt was the MCID and our Visitor ID were not being stitched since our visitor ID was not populating in our digital data layer when the MCID service ran. We use DTM for implementing our tools (analytics, target, and MCID). Our website is in angular so the data layer didn't populate before MCID service ran since it runs in an iframe on it's own without needing to wait for other analytics. Once we fixed that issue, our trigger event in ACS fired and the email was sent.

It was hard to determine since our trigger was working and I could see the MCID sent in an Evar but without the syncing of the ID's working the event failed in ACS since the integration is reliant on the customer attributes and authentication of MCID stitched to Customer ID.

Level 10

Hi Senthil,

Were you able to have this investigated as suggested by Brenton?

Let us know,

Florent

Level 2

Hi Senthil24​,

Are you able to solve this issue.