Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

error in delivery analysis-Email delivery

Level 4

Hi Team,

We are facing this error(see attachment for Audit log) during the delivery analysis part of Email-delivery in Adobe campaign.  We are not able to send any delivery as it is failing the analysis part. Please help us resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards

Senthil

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Vipul Raghav wrote...

Hi Senthil,

It seems you have extended the recipient schema and added a new column deceased into it.

However, the Update database structure has not been performed before using the attribute inside the delivery.

Can you please make the changes permanent by performing Update of DB structure.

Regards,

Vipul

Thanks for replying Vipul. This is a training instance we are working on  and I haven't added this column deceased in extended schema . but it's possible that someone else might have added it.  I also checked the Database update wizard. It doesn't have any changes that needs to be updated. What else could be the problem.? One more query here, If i have extended a schema using my namespace, how do I refer to it while I create new recipient data for my delivery/campaign ? or does everything come under nms:recipient.?

Thanks

Senthil 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Senthil,

It seems you have extended the recipient schema and added a new column deceased into it.

However, the Update database structure has not been performed before using the attribute inside the delivery.

Regards,

Vipul

Correct answer by
Level 4

Vipul Raghav wrote...

Hi Senthil,

Regards,

Vipul

Thanks for replying Vipul. This is a training instance we are working on  and I haven't added this column deceased in extended schema . but it's possible that someone else might have added it.  I also checked the Database update wizard. It doesn't have any changes that needs to be updated. What else could be the problem.? One more query here, If i have extended a schema using my namespace, how do I refer to it while I create new recipient data for my delivery/campaign ? or does everything come under nms:recipient.?

Thanks

Senthil 

Level 4

Thanks Vipul,

We figured out the issue. It was because of a typology rule  that was added to the default typology by someone else who was also using the training instance. and we were using default typology, so it was causing error. 

Thanks for the help.

Senthil