Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Error during Publication (Custom Resources)

Employee Advisor

Hello,

I created a custom resource and did the publication. It all worked fine (there was a warning in the logs at this time too). I then redrafted it and it got successfully deleted too with same warning in the logs as below:

shelly-goel_0-1607575413883.png

I have not experienced any issue but this warning is now appearing every time during publishing so I wanted to understand what it is, it's impact and how to fix it?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I was able to resolve this error. I went through previous publication logs to see when did this error started coming. I checked all the changes that happened in that particular publication where this error first appeared and noticed extensions in oob resource. I redrafted that resource and did another publication and the error was removed.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

I Don't think there is any impact, also neolane is an old system and no longer used correct? May be that instance has some references to it which is triggering that warning message.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I was able to resolve this error. I went through previous publication logs to see when did this error started coming. I checked all the changes that happened in that particular publication where this error first appeared and noticed extensions in oob resource. I redrafted that resource and did another publication and the error was removed.

Level 9
@shelly-goel , just curious why the intial error was pointing to neolane?

Employee Advisor

@mmbb110As per my understanding, ACS is the containerized/ cloud native form of campaign classic (neolane originally) and internally it's possible that container locations/ paths can have 'neolane' references.