Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

export delivery template JUST HTML

Level 3

We know that we can export our deliveryTransactionalTemplate from stage and import to prod but that process seems to fail when exporting from Prod as the export fails because of certain branding.

The 'Brands (branding)' entity type uses a default ID ('BRDXXXXX') that may cause a conflict when importing the package. Change this name and repeat the operation.

Is there a way around this or a way to just extract the HTML to bring down to a staging environment?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @daver37819942,

Usually stage environments are configured with default branding to use on deliverytransactionaltemplates. Just make sure you have right branding selected, and under access authorization of transactional template have organizational unit set to "all" before exporting from stage environment. Also i hope you have updated the id of transactionaltemplate to customized one. 

Let me know if you still get error.

Thanks, SK.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @daver37819942,

Usually stage environments are configured with default branding to use on deliverytransactionaltemplates. Just make sure you have right branding selected, and under access authorization of transactional template have organizational unit set to "all" before exporting from stage environment. Also i hope you have updated the id of transactionaltemplate to customized one. 

Let me know if you still get error.

Thanks, SK.

Thanks, Sathees

Administrator

Hi @daver37819942,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa