Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Emails not delivered

Level 9

Hi Community,

For one of our client email address is not receiving scheduled or adhoc deliveries, they just get the api triggered messages. I checked the sending logs it showed unreachable, inbound email bouce rule.

The email was seen in the Quarantine list, so I changed its status to valid but still it's not receiving deliveries. Anything else I need to update?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

I validated the email address via online validator tools and the address was indeed BAD

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Hi,

Will it be an official domain? if yes then try to send another person with the same domain, if it's still the same problem then try to make that official domain to Cloudflare access and whitelisting.

Level 9
@sumitp11734535 it is pacbell.net domain and API triggered messages are delivered fine.

Employee Advisor

@mmbb110  What's the error you see after changing status to valid? Did the email address move to quarantined status again?  Is the reason 'Unreachable' again? I think to know the reason better, you can also check details of the email address under quarantines, you would be able to see "Error Text"

Level 9
Yes, it was again in Quarantine with unreachable error. I checked online with a email validation site and it qualifies te email address as BAD. Wondering how are API message's going out fine then?

Employee Advisor
Ideally the same Email processing rules (Inbound) should apply in email delivery or transactional messages. You can try changing the "Unreachable" rules from Hard to Ignored and try sending an email again. I think you can also raise a support request to understand this discrepancy.

Correct answer by
Level 9

I validated the email address via online validator tools and the address was indeed BAD