Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Email rendering issues in Apple Mail 9 & 10

Level 1

Hi All,

We are experiencing some issues with our Adobe Campaign emails rendering in Apple Mail 9 &10 when reviewing them in Litmus.

All the images present in the email are redisplayed at the bottom of the email below the content. They appear as a long row of images slightly overlapping one another.

I would be very grateful if anyone could respond with a solution or ideas on how to fix this.

Thanks

Adam

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi Adam,

Do you have a way to send a proof of your delivery to an address that can use Apple Mail to view it? This could help in finding is the problem is indeed coming from Litmus or from the email design itself (and the way Apple Mail processes it).

I was able to find this thread on Litmus community, maybe you could find useful information there: iOS 9 beta : The Good and The Bad > Litmus

Let me know if you find anything,

Florent.

Level 1

Hi Florent,

We did send the email to someone who opened it in Apple Mail on Desktop and experienced the same issue so we know it isn't just Litmus.

I am happy to send a proof over to you if you'd like to see it? Please provide me with your email address if so.

Thanks,

Adam

Level 10

Hi Adam,

I'm not quite an expert in Apple Mail specifics. Have you had a look at the link I sent in my last answer?

I'll share my email address in a direct message and will try to investigate but as it is probably more related to email design itself, I'd suggest having your designer investigate as well.

Do you have the same issue with several emails?

Let me know,

Florent.

Level 1

Hi Florent,

I have replied to the direct message.

Yes we have this issue with all our delivery templates in Adobe Campaign, we did not have the issue before importing them.

Thanks,

Adam

Level 10

Thanks,

I will have a look and let you know asap. I'd also suggest opening a support ticket.

Florent

Level 10

Adam,

A first lead would be the following: some email clients (like Apple Mail) have their own processing rules for content, leading to standard format being interpreted differently in some cases. Are you using embedded images? Could you try without embedding the images?

Florent.

Level 10

Hi Adam,

Were you able to try with the suggested modification?

Let me know,

Florent.