Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Email not deliver into inbox

Level 1

Hi,

I am using sandbox version. I created a campaign in Sandbox version and send a delivery through that campaign.

The issue is that email is not deliver to the email address mentioned in the list which was selected in creating a delivery.

In the summary, the status is Success. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Mohit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI Mohit,

Please check the Junk or SPAM folder to see if it has landed there?

If it is not found, then the problem has to be addressed to the IT team of the domain to which you are mailing.

They will have to check for calls coming from sending IP of your sandbox. It is possible that there is internal filtering of email on your server. At times, this also happens because of proxy servers on the target domain side.

If the delivery log is showing Sent, it means that target domain server has acknowledged our email and there is nothing much that can be done from campaign side.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI Mohit,

Please check the Junk or SPAM folder to see if it has landed there?

If it is not found, then the problem has to be addressed to the IT team of the domain to which you are mailing.

They will have to check for calls coming from sending IP of your sandbox. It is possible that there is internal filtering of email on your server. At times, this also happens because of proxy servers on the target domain side.

If the delivery log is showing Sent, it means that target domain server has acknowledged our email and there is nothing much that can be done from campaign side.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 10

Hi,

All the emails in sandbox goes to round-cube.

1. ask for credentials to round cube from your Adobe.

2. To send the test emails outside systems use ".valid" in the end of your email like for test@test.com use test@test.com.valid.

Regards,

Amit