Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Duplicate Profiles

Level 2

Hey!

After spending almost 2 days researching ACS Duplicate info I have come to find that ACS does not currently have a direct function to merge duplicate profiles.

Is there any other workaround to merge duplicate profiles? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vbennett,

You will have to identify the profiles which are duplicated and verify the information that's been captured against on each of the duplicates. Once you have all the analysis done and use relevant fields to identify duplicates using deduplication activity to keep one profile and remove others. Also, have a monitoring in place for profiles getting duplicated and source it's get generated.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vbennett,

You will have to identify the profiles which are duplicated and verify the information that's been captured against on each of the duplicates. Once you have all the analysis done and use relevant fields to identify duplicates using deduplication activity to keep one profile and remove others. Also, have a monitoring in place for profiles getting duplicated and source it's get generated.

Thanks, Sathees

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

hey @SatheeskannaK,

So the issue with this solution is that some of the data is scattered among the duplicate profiles. So I want to be able to transfer all data from all dups to just one profile & delete the others. But will this work?

Level 2

Hey @vbennett, did you ever find an answer to this? We've come across this issue and are looking for a merge profile solution.