Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Do we have any option to escape "escape characters" from Data File Loading??

Level 3

Hi,

Do We have any option to escape the escape characters(In my Example like backslash("\")) apart form single and double quotes from Data loading activity.

In one of our ingestion file contains escape character "\" loading in file to escape the pipe(|) character as mentioned in below screenshot ?

1298757_pastedImage_0.png

1298758_pastedImage_1.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I don't think this can be done directly in Campaign. Do you have a way to process the file before it is ingested in Campaign? In order to either remove unwanted characters or to add quotes for every column?

Florent

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

I don't think this can be done directly in Campaign. Do you have a way to process the file before it is ingested in Campaign? In order to either remove unwanted characters or to add quotes for every column?

Florent

Level 3

Do you have a way to process the file before it is ingested in Campaign?

The file pushed from on of the Third Party system {EDW} to adobe campaign SFTP sever, after that we are picking the file using file collector.We don't have any control over the third party system pushing file to Campaign SFTP location.Just checking If there is any option in Campaign to avoid these characters.

Thanks for Confirmation!