Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Date Range on Reports

Level 2

I am trying to take the OOB reports on the system to add a date range selection so that a report can be pulled per month or per the days that is selected. I.E. from 1 April 2017 to 14 January 2018.

I have gone so far as to add the dates to be selected to the Filter, but as soon as I select the From date, the To date also populates. And so far the filter does not link to the creation date of the delivery.

Any advise on how to add date range to the OOB reports?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Lizani4

There is no way you could define explicit date range in case of OOB Reports, there are preconfigured time frames available in the drop down for the same.

One approximate way could be to define a Descriptive Analysis Report and then select the document type/required entity from list of Schemas along with desired date range.

1579762_pastedImage_0.png

See if that helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Lizani4

There is no way you could define explicit date range in case of OOB Reports, there are preconfigured time frames available in the drop down for the same.

One approximate way could be to define a Descriptive Analysis Report and then select the document type/required entity from list of Schemas along with desired date range.

1579762_pastedImage_0.png

See if that helps!