Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Data schema broken. To recover

Level 2

Hi everyone, I am new to Adobe Campaign and I broke some of the current settings with my extended schema based on the nms:Recipient

When I tried to remove the extended schema (as it is causing errors), it seems like more things were broken.

Therefore, I would like to know

- how can I restore to the original version of the nms:Recipient.

- how can I restore the data schemas to a certain point of time (e.g. last Monday) if there is no backup

As this is a dev environment, may consider a restoration from other environment as well.

Looking for some advice urgently.

Thank you very much!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrea,

Removing schemas is very unadvised. Usually, when things start to break, we recommend to create a fresh instance whenever possible.

If that's not an option for you, I4d advise to reach out to support to get more personalized suggestions based on your platform configuration.

Florent

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Andrea,

Removing schemas is very unadvised. Usually, when things start to break, we recommend to create a fresh instance whenever possible.

If that's not an option for you, I4d advise to reach out to support to get more personalized suggestions based on your platform configuration.

Florent