Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

data-nl- attributes reference

Level 4

Hi,

Is there comprehensive documentation of the different data-nl-* attributes and their usage?

If not from Adobe officially, has anyone in the community assembled one?

It would really help when trouble shooting landing pages/email template problems.

Regards,

Jonas

7 Replies

Level 3

Hi, I have the same problem - unable to figure out how to make a checkbox value default to 'true' when it's checked.

Can someone from Adobe please help out?

Level 3

Through Trial and Error I've discovered that to get a checkbox/Radio button to pass 'True' into an underlying Boolean field (e.g. for emailBlacklist), you have to pass in value="True" as an html attribute to the radiobutton/checkbox html tag.

Not sure why that is but it works from my extensive testing, can anyone confirm?

Level 3

Also stumbled across this post  Re: data-nl-* tags

However this still doesn't answer the question of where these attributes are documented?

Level 5

I am using this,

onclick="document.controller.setValue('/ctx/recipient/svc/<%= subscription.@serviceName%>', this.checked ? '1' : '0', '<%= subscription.@serviceName%>');

Before you get to that, I run an API to get the context of the services for this recipient. Then that object is accessible in the DOM. So if a recipient gets to my webapp, the webapp knows the services for this person and it checks the box as a default to indicate they are currently subscribed.

I don't think it's specific to adobe. all the document.controller stuff is vanilla JS. So really you just want to use things that will work as bootstrap or vanilla JS.

Also, check out the JSAPI - File (Class)

Level 4

The reply I have gotten here on the forums from Adobe reps is that it's "not allowed" to use JS (ie stuff in <% %> tags), although it's available in landing pages/fragments and all kinds of places.

I have no idea what "not allowed" means though, and it would be great to have that clarified. I think there are inconsistencies in "not allowing" JS and at the same time not having documentation for things like data-nl-attributes.

Regards,

Jonas

Level 2

Also interested in this sort of documentation!

Level 1

Same here!  There is a use case where the user is unsubscribed from a service via a webform. 
But when doing it that way (instead of directly in ACC in the service), it doesn't trigger the configured confirmation email that comes with it. Trying to see how that can be accomplished.