Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Custom Segments creation in Dynamic Reports in ACS

Level 3

Hi,

How can we create custom segments to be included in our dynamic reports , is there any OOTB way available in adobe campaign standard?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately, this section cannot be customized at the moment

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 4

Hi,

You can extend the the BroadLogRcp table table by adding the segment ID/Code as a new column. This means you will be able to track your campaign segmentation in the ACS promotion history table (BroadLogRcp) and make it available for reporting.

We've done that recently for two of our clients on ACS.

Thanks.

Level 3

Hi AbdulZa,

Thanks for the update.

By segment I mean the segments available in the Components Side rail which we can drag and drop on to our custom reports.

And is the BroadLogRCP table is the default available table and where its exact path to find it and check ?

Level 4

Yes, BroadLogRCP is the default available table and it is part of the NMS namespace (label is Delivery Logs).

Level 3

But I checked broadlogrcp table,it mainly contains different regional categories specific country languages, but we need custom segments or audiences for our dynamic reports.

Level 3

rahulkad29786​ -  Extending broadlog and recipients works. It can be done for lot of dynamic elements ultimately making them available for custom and extending OOB reports. You could also make same changes for exclusion log  and make full circle for record keeping.

for example go to - Admin--Config--Data schemas : check broadlogrcp structure , that would be what you have today and would need to be extended.

and

Admin--campaign management - Target mappings -> here you can check recipients --mapping--storage  --you could connect by addming additional fields.

Regional categories seems something may have been added at the time of your platform implementation.

hope this helps.

Level 3

to make my question more clear,adding screenshot highlightinig the custom segments creation point.

1784519_pastedImage_0.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately, this section cannot be customized at the moment

Level 3

ok..but where we can check the existing default segments or their configuration?