Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Cross-channel Campaign Delivery Logs

Level 2

Hello,

I have a cross-channel campaign. Example screenshot:

1046443_pastedImage_1.png

In which logs should I be able to look at all my deliveries? - Delivery logs? Tracking logs? are there any other logs where all the deliveries are collectively shown for my campaign?

Regards,

Pavlina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Pavlina,

There are two ways to accomplish this.

On the campaign dashboard there is a section on Reports which will help you get a polished view of all sends under this campaign.

However, a campaign can have multiple workflows with a set of deliveries of its own.

This approach will show you the cumulative stats for entire campaign. In case you campaign is composed of just the workflow shown in picture you can very well make use of the factory reports shown.

A more technical approach will be to

1. Go to Administration > Configuration > Data schemas.
  2. Search for schema broadLogRcp or trackingLogRcp as per your choice.
  3. Switch to data tab of schema.
  4. It will allow you to apply a filter.
  5. Apply a filter by filtering all logs associated with a campaign.

This way you can get all logs in one place.

Another approach here can be if you create a workflow of your own and use query activity with targeting and filtering dimension as delivery logs or tracking logs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul Raghav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Pavlina,

Every success/failure entry for all channels will be under broadLogRcp table also known as Delivery Logs.

Open/Click details will be under trackingLogRcp i.e. Tracking Logs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul

Level 2

Hello Vipul,

thanks for your answer. To see the Tracking/Delivery logs you mentioned, I need to open each Delivery seperately, then click on the Tracking/Delivery logs. And I will see status/activity only for that delivery.

I am interested to see what happened to all deliveried of my cross-channel campaign as an overview. Is there a way?

Pavlina

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Pavlina,

There are two ways to accomplish this.

On the campaign dashboard there is a section on Reports which will help you get a polished view of all sends under this campaign.

However, a campaign can have multiple workflows with a set of deliveries of its own.

This approach will show you the cumulative stats for entire campaign. In case you campaign is composed of just the workflow shown in picture you can very well make use of the factory reports shown.

A more technical approach will be to

1. Go to Administration > Configuration > Data schemas.
  2. Search for schema broadLogRcp or trackingLogRcp as per your choice.
  3. Switch to data tab of schema.
  4. It will allow you to apply a filter.
  5. Apply a filter by filtering all logs associated with a campaign.

This way you can get all logs in one place.

Another approach here can be if you create a workflow of your own and use query activity with targeting and filtering dimension as delivery logs or tracking logs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vipul Raghav