Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Configuring Sender

Level 3

Hi everyone,

anyone has a step by step guide, or can explain to me, on how to add a new sender?

I'd like to create a new delivery template with custom email and reply sender, but when I tried I got an error: something like "unabled sender email address"

thanks a lot

Maurizio

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi maurizioc92956636,

In order to make use of a new sender address, the subdomain should be delegated to Adobe (if the instance used for mail sending is hosted by Adobe). Once it has been done, tech-ops will create a mask for it inside the deployment wizard which will then allow you to use that subdomain for mail sending.

If you yourself are hosting the mail sending server, please authorize the address inside Deployment Wizard.

Reply address is something which you can keep as per your choice.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi maurizioc92956636,

In order to make use of a new sender address, the subdomain should be delegated to Adobe (if the instance used for mail sending is hosted by Adobe). Once it has been done, tech-ops will create a mask for it inside the deployment wizard which will then allow you to use that subdomain for mail sending.

If you yourself are hosting the mail sending server, please authorize the address inside Deployment Wizard.

Reply address is something which you can keep as per your choice.

Regards,
Vipul