Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Changes to email after pending confirmation

Level 2

Hi,

My email was approved and I clicked play on the workflow.

My delivery is now pending confirmation but I've noticed a small error in my email.

I've gone back into the email, made the change and clicked save.

a) Will it be okay to click hit 'confirm delivery'? Will the emails sent out contain the change that has been made? Or will the original with the error be sent out?

OR

b) Do I need to 'Restart' workflow to ensure that the emails are sent out with the change?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Carina,

You must 'Restart' workflow to ensure that the emails are sent out with the change. Restarting the workflow ensure that the associated records are updated and mapped with the changes in the delivery.

Thanks,

Santhosh

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Carina

You will need to restart the delivery for the changes to take effect - this is also best practice so that you can track accurately your approval process. Different delivery types can offer different outcomes in this scenario but I would recommend hitting 'restart'.

Dan Lewis

Tech Marketer Solutions

http://www.techmarketersolutions.com

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Carina,

You must 'Restart' workflow to ensure that the emails are sent out with the change. Restarting the workflow ensure that the associated records are updated and mapped with the changes in the delivery.

Thanks,

Santhosh