Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Change targeting workflow in recurring email

Level 2

An existing workflow for sending recurring emails somehow became corrupt. I made a new workflow and now I want to connect that to the existing email message. Is that possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no direct way to do so as the link is not editable anywhere in the UI.

Technically you might try doing it with a modified package import/export, but no guarantee on this working or having side-effects.

Recommendation rather would be to create a new recurring delivery in the new workflow with the same content

(Unfortunately will then have it's own reporting starting at 0)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no direct way to do so as the link is not editable anywhere in the UI.

Technically you might try doing it with a modified package import/export, but no guarantee on this working or having side-effects.

Recommendation rather would be to create a new recurring delivery in the new workflow with the same content

(Unfortunately will then have it's own reporting starting at 0)

Level 2

Thanks for your response. It's a pity that this is the only way, but good to know.