Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS Service Object Attributes

Level 1

I'm trying to build a content block that will dynamically populate an unsub link using landingPageUnsubscriptionBase from the Service resource. The built-in Unsubscribe Link block doesn't work in this one instance which uses a lot of services. In theory, the delivery has a service attached at context.service but I don't see that column in the list of available personalization, and anything else I insert from the service resource shows up blank. The instance setup also has the service attached to the delivery at context.delivery.cusService but no luck with that either. IS there a way to get the data from the service using Javascript?

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you describe the use case a bit more in detail / what values do you have in cusService?

What type of link do you need to generate? (change the name of the landing page targetted or change a parameter?)

Level 1

cusService is the Service resource linked to the delivery table. The landingPageUnsubscriptionBase value should be available from context.service or context.delivery.cusService but I'm not getting it from either location. Just trying to insert it as a link.