Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Change in audience definition is not effectuated in existing workflows

Level 2

I have a certain audience that I use in basically all my workflows. At a certain moment I found out I needed to edit the definition of the audience in order to get rid of certain test addresses in my output. It turns out that it does not work immediately, the test addresses were still in my output.

The only way to make the changes effective was to delete the audience from all the workflows and then add the same audience back into the workflows. Is there another way to do this more easily?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately ACS just "copies" the definition and thus changes are not propagated.

Easy steps:

• Change audience reference by Export + Modification in XML + Import of the deliveries
  • Try to make the Audience more generic (i.e. not fixed test addresses but all test addresses where field XYZ=TEST) => then you would just set flags accordingly on the test profiles and get it applied to all deliveries

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately ACS just "copies" the definition and thus changes are not propagated.

Easy steps:

• Change audience reference by Export + Modification in XML + Import of the deliveries
  • Try to make the Audience more generic (i.e. not fixed test addresses but all test addresses where field XYZ=TEST) => then you would just set flags accordingly on the test profiles and get it applied to all deliveries