Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Certified Email Track & Prove solution

Level 3

We are looking for a way to have our emails certified for legal purposes. Does anyone have a solution while using ACS?

We have looked at a few vendors, and they don't think they can't connect with ACS. 

Any help will be appreciated. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Derek,

ACS doesn't appear to have this solution out of the box. If you have an Account Manager or CSM I would recommend engaging to involve a PS consultant who can review whether a custom solution can be put in place.

Additionally, you can submit a ticket to Support to create an enhancement for this functionality to be out of the box or to allow for the integration to a third party.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Derek,

ACS doesn't appear to have this solution out of the box. If you have an Account Manager or CSM I would recommend engaging to involve a PS consultant who can review whether a custom solution can be put in place.

Additionally, you can submit a ticket to Support to create an enhancement for this functionality to be out of the box or to allow for the integration to a third party.

Level 3

I've put in a support ticket, and they are looking into a solution. Thank you!