Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

CCPA

Level 9

Can someone please let me know how much time a CCPA delete or access request generally should take to complete?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

When a consumer sends a request to business, the obligation is complete the request and return response to the consumer within 45 days. Means end to end flow needs to be completed within 45 days. Can be extended under certain circumstances. Details here

Hence, applications are required to execute this keeping enough buffer for business (receiving request and returning response). In ACS, internal SLA which is much lower to complete the request, giving enough time to the business to return the response to end consumer. Depending on the number of requests, it takes couple of days* to return the response once request enters the queue.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Level 1

Businesses have 45 days to respond to a request (which may be extended by an additional 45 period in certain circumstances).

This is last updated till 4/6/2020.

Level 9
Hi, actually I am looking for the time taken when I submit the CCPA request via Adobe service UI or API.

Level 9
@Sukrity_Wadhwa can you please help me get an answer to this question please.

Administrator
Hi @mmbb110, I have reached out to the concerned SME for this and they will be get back to you soon on this. Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Employee

When a consumer sends a request to business, the obligation is complete the request and return response to the consumer within 45 days. Means end to end flow needs to be completed within 45 days. Can be extended under certain circumstances. Details here

Hence, applications are required to execute this keeping enough buffer for business (receiving request and returning response). In ACS, internal SLA which is much lower to complete the request, giving enough time to the business to return the response to end consumer. Depending on the number of requests, it takes couple of days* to return the response once request enters the queue.

Level 9
Thank you @SyedAhmed This is helpful, the only concern that I have is regarding my test CCPA request which I submitted for my email, I submitted two request for different emails, The access request got completed, but the delete request is still in processing state since 10 days now. does it take that long? I am using Profile and campaign for the include in the request and there are no other jobs in queue either. is there a OOB workflow to handle such request in Adobe. please let me know.

Employee

It doesn't take 10 days for the request Please reach out through support to validate the setup

Level 9
@SyedAhmed my delete request is completed, I just have one last question, suppose I have a CCPA request for 100 of customers, obviously managing this via API or UI is going to be time consuming, so is there is anyother solution here?

Employee
UI should be used if there are handful requests. APIs are available for higher number of requests. Customer is expected to have this integrations for access/delete requests. Whenever a recipient requests for access/delete, this should trigger an API request which will execute and return a response which customer will consume and return to the recipient