Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Can not see AEM type external account after locally installing Campaign 6.1

Level 1

Hi Team,

I have installed Adobe campaign 6.1 and Postgres DB and also imported AEM integration package but still unable to AEM type external account in client console.

Also,  i observed SFTP account type missing. Although I am able to see "AEMserver" user in administration operator.

Please advise as I need this for AEM integration.

External accounts that are now visible:

1541171_pastedImage_0.png

Confirmation that AEM integration package has been installed.

1541172_pastedImage_1.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ishani,

You are using a very old build and AEM integration is not available on that build. If you check the release notes, AEM integration was added from build 8640 and above.

1545934_pastedImage_0.png

Please get the setup for the latest stable build an install AEM package there.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Did you logout  and log back in after installing the package? If not please do so.

If that doesn't help too, please create a new external account and see if AEM is listed under Type

Level 1

Thanks for the response, I did log out and log back in and also tried new external account but still, I cannot see.

1541180_pastedImage_0.png

Employee Advisor

Hi shibanib45477141,

From your screenshot it appears that you have installed every available package on your sandbox instance. Hope you have the license for all of them.

I'll suggest you to do the following

1. Go to schema nms:extAccount and regenerate it 1541913_pastedImage_1.png

2. Logout and log back in to see if this helps.

3. if not, execute postupgrade -force from backend.

4. If that also doesn't help, make a fresh install and this time add the required packages only. Especially avoid Leads and Mid-sourcing packages.

Regards,
Vipul

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Thanks. I tried the steps mentioned above but still can not see "AEM" listed in Type. I also did fresh installation with only AEM integration selected but the situation still the same.

1545030_pastedImage_0.png

1545031_pastedImage_1.png

I checked the logs generated during the installation, following is the snippet where i can't see any entities being saved in nms:extAccount.

Line 211: 11:10:41 - Package 'AEM integration': Saving entities of type 'xtk:group'...

Line 212: 11:10:41 - Package 'AEM integration': Saving entities of type 'xtk:operator'...

Line 213: 11:10:41 - Package 'AEM integration': Saving entities of type 'xtk:rights'...

Line 214: 11:10:41 - Package 'AEM integration': Saving entities of type 'nms:seedMember'...

Please advise if I am missing something.

Employee Advisor

Hi shibanib45477141,

Can you please provide me the build you are using?

Regards,
Vipul

Employee Advisor

Also try importing this package to your instance

<package author="Internal account" buildDate="2018-08-09 06:39:50.612Z" buildNumber="8896"

buildVersion="6.7">

<entities schema="nms:extAccount">

<extAccount account="campaign-remote" activationMode="1" label="AEM instance"

name="aemInstance" server="http://localhost:4502" type="12">

<params statusExtractionRegex="\b[sS][tT][aA][tT]:([a-zA-Z0-9]{5,8})\b"/>

<folder _operation="none" name="nmsExtAccount"/>

</extAccount>

</entities>

</package>

Level 1

Following is the error i am getting :

1545060_pastedImage_0.png

Level 1

Hi Vipul,

Is this issue part of particular build number? if yes, please advise how can i fix this.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ishani,

You are using a very old build and AEM integration is not available on that build. If you check the release notes, AEM integration was added from build 8640 and above.

1545934_pastedImage_0.png

Please get the setup for the latest stable build an install AEM package there.

Regards,
Vipul