Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Campaign V7 to Analytics Integration can this be done retrospectively?

Level 1

We have just successfully turned on the Genesis connector to analytics to start tracking our campaign deliveries. We can see the results for any activity since the switch on where web analytics has been tagged/linked.

I'd like to know if there is a way to go back retrospectively and gather MI from previous campaigns and deliveries as we have been using Campaign v6/v7 since October last year.

Any suggestions welcome!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lucy,

As far as I know this is not possible out of the box. There is no push on demand feature available for Genesys integration.

I'd suggest getting a SME onboard and work on a custom solution if this is really important for your customer to get back dated information.

Regards,
Vipul

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lucy,

As far as I know this is not possible out of the box. There is no push on demand feature available for Genesys integration.

I'd suggest getting a SME onboard and work on a custom solution if this is really important for your customer to get back dated information.

Regards,
Vipul